Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: anyone ever seen fake

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ladydi43's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2003
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hi has anyone ever heard or seen any troubles with fake Kaileys. as you all know I am looking to buy a Kailey and am looking on e-bay and with fake Lindseys I have been worried about is there any fake Kailey's.Does anyone know thanks Diane [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ladydi43's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2003
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh my gosh And yes she looks like her ... I am going to pm you a auction that I am looking at please let me know what you think... Thank you Diane

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There are no counterfeit Kaileys out there but there are rewigged dolls that are sold as Kaileys but really are AGOTS, so be warned there. Some members did buy some of those Frankenstein dolls. If you want to, just pm me auctions and can tell you immediatly if the doll is authentic or not. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ladydi43's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2003
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ria thank you so much i have sent you a pm, thank you ... diane

  5. #5
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Diane, I bought a rewigged Kailey in February. This seller is no longer a registered user but that does not mean that she won't come back with a new ebay id. She listed this doll as a blonde doll and rewigged her and dressed her to look like Kailey. She placed a stipulation on the sale for immediate payment only and had changed her user id many times. There were many clues that I missed in my panic to hit the buy it now button. Here's the doll:
    kailey1
    The real Kailey does not have a sewn part or any part at all. You can part her hair and she has a partial skin cap, which is when you part her hair you see what looks like a scalp, not a wig cap. If I had enlarged this picture I would have seen that she has a sewn part and a thick glue line along the edges of the wig.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 04, 2006 12:42 PM: Message edited by: AGMom2 ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •